Google recently launched Google Health, a Complete Health Information Service.
Google Health offers an easy way to collect, store, manage, and share your medical records and health information. You can
- Create your online health profiles and organize your health information securely at one place
- Import your medical records from doctors and pharmacies and keep your doctors up to date about your health
- Explore online health services
- Learn about health issues and find helpful resources
- Find doctors and hospitals by name, location, and specialty
All this comes absolutely free. All you need is a free Google Account. Here is a Quick Tour of Google Health.
Google Health includes links to a number of major U.S. Health care Companies, Pharmacies, Doctors’ Groups and Medical Testing Labs. These partner websites offer personal health services.
If you are a Medical Professional or into health care industry, you can integrate with Google Health by becoming a partner. You can make use of available APIs.
More: FAQs, Video from Google, Help Center